Miles of fabulous fairways awaits golfers at the
magnificent Dunluce course at Royal Portrush, Castlerock, Portstewart
and Radisson Roe Park, only 30 minutes away.
Salmon and Trout provide excellent sport on the rivers
Agivey, Bann, Bush and Roe.
Parachuting and Ski Diving
Wild Geese Parachute Centre, Garvagh
- North West 200 (6-13 May 2017)
- Irish Open Golf, Portstewart Golf Club (5-9 July 2017)
- Super Cup NI. (23-28 July 2017)
- Pipe Bands Portrush (18-19 August 2017)
- Air Show Portrush (2-3 Sept 2017)
- Garvagh Horse & Vintage Show (2 Sept 2017)
- Forest Walks
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Bushmills Malt Golf Tournament (each June)
- Miles of golden beaches
- Bird watching
- Nearby pubs and restaurants
The idyllic setting provides the perfect base from which to explore
historic and scenic sites.
- Giants Causeway
- Dunluce Castle
- Old Bushmills Distillery
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Glens of Antrim
- Mussenden Temple
- Roe Valley Country Park
- The historic walled city of Derry with its museums
- The local village of Garvagh and many craft shops.